Monday, May 14, 2012

Spring Fling

Another day, another post. I know I mentioned it somewhere before, whether here in a post or on my Facebook page, but I was asked to do a set of nails for my niece for her Spring Fling dance. I'm happy to say I got them completed and didn't mess them up while helping her glue them on. They looked amazing with her dress!


Spring Fling black dots French tips silver red rose nail art


She was my personal hand model for the day and was nice enough not to complain when I twisted and repositioned her fingers into what was surely uncomfortable positions. :)


Spring Fling black dots French tips silver red rose nail art


The nails also looked adorable with her enormous ring and oversized earrings!


Spring Fling black dots French tips silver red rose nail art


Alright, gals, say hello to my niece. She was finally all decked out for Spring Fling and ready for pictures.


Spring Fling black dots French tips silver red rose nail art


Can you imagine dancing in those shoes???

6 comments:

  1. I really like the mani. It went really well with her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine dancing in those shoes.... yet her mani and her dress is gorgeous like her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I would love to feature some of your nail designs on my blog if you would be interested. :D All of your designs are so cute. :)


    ♥♥♥
    - Ashley Elizabeth
    ( http://blog.alElizabeth.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like them. I would love to be featured. :) Let me know if you need anything from me or when you post so I can send some traffic your way. ;)

      Delete
  4. I really like this mani. So cute, and yet very appropriate. It turned out great, I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?