Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Week of Glitter: A Pop of White

Welcome to day 2 of 'A Week of Glitter'. This one is A Pop of White.


Spellbound nails nail art nailart mani manicure polish white purple A Week of Glitter China Glaze Capitol Colours Hunger Games collection


Draw attention to yourself and your nails with a base of white. Then, wow them with glitter.


Spellbound nails nail art nailart mani manicure polish white purple A Week of Glitter China Glaze Capitol Colours Hunger Games collection


I don't think I managed to wow anyone with this glitter however. As you can see from the pictures the purple glitter is Glitter Addict by LA Girl in Eutopia. I also added a few flakes of Luxe and Lush from the China Glaze Capitol Colours Collection, nearly unseen in this mani and only then if you know what you're looking for.


Spellbound nails nail art nailart mani manicure polish white purple A Week of Glitter China Glaze Capitol Colours Hunger Games collection


I'm sure if I tried this mani again I would add much more glitter, probably using more than one shade of glitter as well. The theory is sound though. Attract attention with white nails and then hit them with glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?