Thursday, September 20, 2012

Give Me Your Suggestions

Hey girlies! The posts are all set for the next week, and I feel like I can take a bit of a breather. Since I won't be scrambling for nail art to post I thought I would take a moment and ask you what you want to see.

So, what are you looking for on this blog? Do you want to see a specific nail art? More of my attempts at stamping? A better variety of color swatches? What??

You tell me what you want to see and I'll try to make it happen. I can't promise that I will be able to do everything you guys requests, but I would love to give it a try. You can leave requests and suggestions in the comments or you can email them to me if you like.

♥ Ashley

2 comments:

  1. i always love your nail art creation.. so my suggestion would be more nail art pleasee.. :love:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so happy you love my nail art and there will definitely be more of it coming. ♥

      Delete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?