Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Surprise!!! I got my Thanksgiving nails done last night so I decided to schedule this to post while I'm not home. Right this second, I'm enjoying turkey and stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy and many more yummy, yummy things. :) I hope you guys enjoy this mani and have a wonderful (and safe) Thanksgiving.


I did Pilgrims and Indians. The Indian nails were inspired by this absolutely gorgeous printed skirt I found browsing Google. If I could find this skirt for sale somewhere I would totally buy it ... and I don't wear skirts; I just love it that much!


And you can't forget about the turkey on my thumb. I'm sorry the picture is kind of fuzzy. I couldn't get my hand twisted just right to get anything better than this.

Enjoy and I'll see you tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?