Monday, March 18, 2013

Lush Lacquer - Neon Lights

Hello everyone!! I am so psyched to show you the polish I wore all weekend. I was part of a group who recently won their choice of polish from Lush Lacquer's new Neon Collection. I knew immediately which one I would choose. I can't seem to resist neon glitter in a creamy white base.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Lush Lacquer Neon Lights white Indie Brand review swatch swatches

And oooOO is Neon Lights made of creamy hotness! Seriously, the milky white base is so creamy and dreamy, and the neon glitter scattered throughout just makes it all the better. The glitter is awesomely chunky; I found my first coat was a bit streaky where the brush dragged some of the bigger glitters, but a small and simple side to side swish with your brushstrokes instead of a straight cuticle to tip drag does wonders! And as you can see, the second coat makes everything perfect even without the side to side motion. This is two coats of Neon Lights with two coats of Seche Vite.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Lush Lacquer Neon Lights white Indie Brand review swatch swatches

The glitter in this so, soooo much brighter. I tried everything I could to get these pictures true to color, but nothing worked. :( Check out Crystal's Crazy Combos to really see the amazingness of this glitter and to see the other awesome neon polishes in this collection.

To purchase these polishes for yourself see the Lush Lacquer Etsy Shop. Each polish is $9. You can also find Lush Lacquer on Facebook.

*This polish was won in a giveaway. I was not asked to do a post on this polish, and all opinions are my own.

10 comments:

  1. This looks so amazing on you! I ordered this about a week or so ago...I can't wait to get mine! It really is an irresistible polish. I had to have it the second I laid eyes on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I won this one because I was getting ready to start scrounging money out of the couch, lol. :)

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love white bases with bright glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both Kelly! There's just something about seeing bright glitter peeking out of a white base that will put me in debt one of these days.

      Delete
  3. *drroollll*** do you know if they'll ship to india?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I didn't order this one when they first released the neon collection, but when I order again here in a few weeks, I will have to pick this one up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this polish so much!! I ordered some a few weeks ago, and I definitely know what you mean about not being able to capture the true beauty on camera, I tried forever but just couldn't get it right! I did find that they look absolutely awesome under blacklight though, I have a pic of that in my post here http://noxienails.blogspot.com/2013/04/neon-lights.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. great! I love it <3 and i want it!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?