Thursday, May 16, 2013

Glitter Mix Boutique: Part 3

*All products were sent to me for testing and review, completely complimentary, from Glitter Mix Boutique. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

And the review of Glitter Mix Boutique glitter mixes continues on in Part 3. This one focuses on Pink Lemonade.


You saw it in Part 1 now take a closer look below.


A mix of square and hex in pastel and hot pink, yellow, and frosty white.


I really love the mix of sizes. When mixing up my own polishes I always try to fill in the gaps the larger glitter leaves with smaller glitter. It just makes a more well rounded polish, so Pink Lemonade is perfect!! No additions needed!


What you may not know is that holding glitter close to the light will give you an idea of how it will look once you put it on your nail and add top coat!


Once added to the base in a mini Pink Lemonade is soooo hard to photograph. The pastel pink and the frosty white turn slightly transparent in base and the hot pink and yellow turn so bright! It overwhelmed my camera slightly, but it's gorgeous, right?


Even better is seeing it in use. One coat over bare nail and one coat over Sally Hansen Blew Me Away! with no top coat. I could definitely see this mixed into a jelly or maybe a crelly. Probably something light, maybe even something shimmery, that would let the colors of Pink Lemonade shine through.

As always, you can buy Glitter Mix Boutique's glitter mixes through their Etsy Shop. You can also buy their original glitters through You Mix. Or follow them on Facebook for updates.

Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/GlitterMixBoutique
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/youmixcosmetics
You Mix: http://www.shopyoumix.com/

*All products were sent to me for testing and review, completely complimentary, from Glitter Mix Boutique. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?