Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween

*Some products were sent to me for testing and review, completely complimentary, from OPI, Preen.me, and Barielle.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Hello lovelies!! I know I'm not around much anymore, and I definitely recommend following me on Instagram (@spellbound_nails) to keep more up to date than following my blog. Buuuttt Halloween is my favorite holiday so I did two nail art designs to celebrate, and I thought I'd post them here too.


The first I want to show you is actually the second design I did and what is on my nails right now. I started with a base of white and used the fingerprint stamp on Vivid Lacquer's VL009. I added lots of blood drops to my accent nail and a few to my index and thumb. A few highlights and shadows on the blood drops and this design was done. Easy peasy.


The second design I want to share is so fun! I started with a base of OPI Cosmo with a Twist and added blobs of Barielle Hawaiian Sunset. I painted my accent nail with Barielle Hawaiian Sunset and painted the jack-o-lantern in white and then went over that with a yellow tinted glow pigment mixed with clear polish. I loved how it had the lit pumpkin look in the day and really lit up at night! Like I said, so fun!!! 


This wasn't done for Halloween but it reminded me of something very Halloween before cleanup ... like frost bite gone bad or the fingertips of some evil witch so enjoy. ;) Colors used are OPI Colors of the You-niverse and OPI By the Light of the Moon.

Happy Halloween,
Ashley

*Some products were sent to me for testing and review, completely complimentary, from OPIPreen.me, and Barielle.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. We deal in large businesses and characterizations providing to you a massive range of factors which includes clothing, mechanical contraption, gadgets, devices, engineered substances, development substances and impressively more. All recorded below a easy to make use of B2B front making it accommodating and hassle loose so as to locate any emblem or factor which you are searching for. Partner with typical customers and providers indexed on a main Online B2B Marketplace Turkey. On this B2B platform you can find business from Hong Kong, China, India, Russia, Vietnam, Germany, Japan, South Korea, United States and Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!!!..Try out the different and vibrant shades and shapes of nails this halloween with< a href="https://exodusnails.com/"> Artificial Nails that looks exactcly as natural nails with easy to wear on and take off

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate you sharing this wonderful content.
    Online Class Help Service

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?